Award winning design
The design of your book cover and internal pages, is one of the most important elements of your publishing project. Over the past 25 years our award winning team have produced thousands of designs for …
- Christian Authors (such Frank Peretti with This Present Darkness, 2.5m in print)
- Church Pastors (such as John Arnott, Bill Subritzky, Colin Dye, Matthew Ashimolowo, Terry Virgo etc)
- Ministry Heads (like Reinhard Bonke, Morris Cerullo, Jack Hayford, Lance Lambert etc)
- Charity Heads (such as Ruth Jones MBE, Rolland & Heidi Baker etc)
- Christian Celebrities (such as the BBC’s Simon Mayo with his bestselling Confessions)
But excellent design is only the first step to getting your book noticed. If you click Services above, you will find so many more ways in which we can assist you to ensure your book’s best chance of success.
Self-publish with confidence
There has been a huge change in recent years to the Christian publishing arena. The advent of selling platforms such as Amazon, Kindle, Barnes & Noble, iBooks etc. have made it possible for authors to self-publish their own books with fantastic results and without losing a penny to traditional publishers. As long as you self-publish in the correct way, dealing with each stage carefully, your book has the potential to succeed. At SpiffingCovers, our expert teams offer every single service you will need to navigate each self-publishing stage with total confidence. The unique way in which we operate ensures that your book revenues are your own since you will retain complete title rights. So, rather than lose a percentage of your profit to a traditional publisher, every penny comes back to you or your ministry. We simply charge for the essential services you need to get you up and running.
Press quote or give us a call now on +44 (0)1206 585200 and we’ll talk you through the process of self-publishing and the marketing of your forthcoming title. We look forward to hearing from you.